Friday, November 10, 2006

Kiss On Air

Maybe the title is a little strange for a day in Iraq, but am not going to talk about an attack happen in front of our eyes that day and caused killing two people…

After a busy day at work, I was in my way back home that day, in Karadda when you can live the real bad traffic everyday and near the Ice Cream shop, there were a couple sitting and kissing….

The way is long in this traffic, so I always use time reading when I suddenly hear girls with me yelling, “ Look, the Democracy!”

Maybe it’s something normal for most of people who will read this, but for Iraqis is never happen before in crowded area, Saddam was prisoning couples for that!

A discussion start in the car, one say “ Is that what we call it democracy?” … I said guys it’s just a kiss doesn’t cost us souls like the bombs.

Other said, “ Where are the militias to stop that?”…. Crazy! Now we are calling those guys to stop a people from kissing.

“ How they are not afraid? Maybe one of these bad guys will shoot them for that?”….. Hey c’mon they forgotten themselves now, leave them alone!

And all didn’t stop talking about that till get home and am sure it was the principle event in their day and first news to tell….

I think we need to increase kissing couples in roads to make people feel in peace, and drag them away from these crazy events which happen everyday…. Only kidding but why not?

God bless all people ( kissing and non – kissing in roads) …….

Thanks

Nibras

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear, I follow your writing, its really nice you do this job, we all know, me only from TV and you, how much the Iraq people suffer, without any reason, its so hard to understand.
Thank you for open your world, we are manny there pray for Iraq, and you.
Your friend in france