Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Betrayer


That's what I would like to call Saddam , " The Betrayer" ....
Before one day of announcing Saddam destiny like any criminal in this world, Iraq was getting ready to this event after long years of waiting , maybe it brings happiness to a lot of them but wasn't like this for others.

They declared the curfew in Baghdad , Dialah and Salah Al Din but that didn't stop the shiatte areas from celebrating!

I was listening to local Radio channels and hear people crying from happiness to what will happen to Saddam.

At this moment , an old lady come to my mind, I met her before years in a hospital she was wearing black and fasting at that day, the doctor was asking her to take the medicine but she refused to break her fasting.

She was explaining the reason for the doctor, she said that Saddam killed her only son because he refused to join Ba'ath Party when he was at college so she decided to wear black and fast till she see Saddam die.

It just so simple example to what he did for all innocents people. Now, it's the beginning of the end ... after so long years of suffering , no one believed that this dictator will end one day ....
The history pages will include a lot of things about this killer! And who will take the lesson from that to not repeat it oneday!

I woke up so early that day " The verdict day" waiting the sun rise and declare the end ....
Unfortunately, there wasn't a sun , it was raining.The rain brings many memories for me...

I remember my friend when he back to Iraq and how he kissed the land and say Iraq is mine again!

I remember my Mom when she was always say " Don't let the clouds bring darkness to your day, because it'll rain soon and the sun rise again"

I remember those kids who used to go to school with childish smile because they cut flowers from my garden.

I remember my dearest persons who I lost them oneday because of the betrayer.

This rain make me recall these memories and a lot of things like am alone in this world till the sun appear finally and separate clouds with its rays and bring smile to me.

It was like a new life start again with this amazing weather and tranquility... I felt in PEACE, I forgot Saddam and the trial and what will happen to him, no way! he won't take this feeling from me again.

Please let's end this betrayer from our hearts so we can end him from our lives,he make us suffering enough so let's don't make him do that again.

I wish I was in Tikrit when this lady was talking to one of TV channels and asking to let Saddam free , I wish I was there to say " Please feel in your brothers sufferance in north and south and forget this killer"

You are free now to say what you want and that's enough to not calling for Saddam again!
People will wait till see him die , I talked to a lot of friends who said " We are afraid ,maybe it's the calmness before the storm?!".Even that is right, we are strong enough to hold on like usual till the end because we are IRAQIS and IRAQ deserve everything!

Nothing more to say just God Bless Iraq and all innocent people ... Let's be positive and look forward PEACE!

Thanks

No comments: