Saturday, October 21, 2006

Eid Al Fottor ( Break Fasting Feast) in Iraq

I had never thought one day that I will live a sad feast with all Iraqis.
I was walking today in roads and remeber when we were kids and the feast (EID) come... when wasn't there Ghosts which kidnapped kids and extort their families
, when wasn't there Ghosts which cut people heads and throw their
bodies on roads.... looking for familties and despite all what happen they are trying to have fun with coming Feast ( EID), shopping and buying new cloths for kids with so many gifts...for a second I felt in happiness and said Yes, people still keep going so am alive!

But these Ghosts appear again... and all people run away forgotting the Feast Joy and try to keep themselvies alive .... It was a bombing car in middle of one of Baghdad's markets... Police were calling people to keepaway ... all people felt in terror .. for one second I felt that am going to die ... roads blocked and people left their cars and run.

The Army and Police start shooting for some reason I didn't understand what's it? a bleeding man was running and said go back it's a bombing car!

Do you think that Iraqis will live the feast ( Eid) this year?! and will Iraqis celebrate in Eid with black cloths!!

Happy Eid to all... May God bless you and protect all from these Ghosts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Nibras,

My name is Muhanned, Mechanical Engineer from Baghdad . I’m vary
Prepossessed your article that you wrote about the sad going EID that we live in this year. Moreover, as Iraqi person I am vary proud in your nationality and your high susceptibility that always appear in your writing.

Muhanned Sadiq
Baghdad