Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kids Fight

I remeber when we were kids, Thuresday was really a different day fo us and especially for boys, thuresday means a short day at shcool and kids dressed in Army Uniforms and repeat the national words for loving our country and leader.

A soldier mean a lot of for any kid, special uniform, interesting weapons, soldier means a hero! not easy to change this image especially from those kids' mind.

For Iraqi kid, he / she witness a lot of wars , fighting is one of their principles now... guns are most of available toys which they are buying. but to see Children' s Gangsters is really not one of good things!

I was in my way to home by car with brother when Children's Gangsters accross my way with Guns toys, hiding their faces and shouting to get out from car. I was laughing because I couldn't imagine one day that a kid accross my way
to steal car!
Then I said It's enough , it was really professional play! But I don't like it, try to play anything else not this Please!

I was thinking in what the families ignore! Kids with guns toys now and tomorrow with real one! Is that what we want kids to learn! Fighting. I don't blame anyone on that because our life fill now with fight and soldiers like a war and even markets fill with these toys but we should be careful and especially for our kids because we are building our future
by them.





Let's keep our kids safe not just their bodies but also their minds Please!


Thanks

1 comment:

sahab said...

shelters of death in Baghdad
http://3shelters.blogspot.com