Friday, July 21, 2006

Iraqi Hospital

One day I went to a big hospital in Baghdad to get a paper show that my mother die before 4 years because I need it to follow up in some official offices… For the first time when you look at the hospital you think it is a military site because so many soldiers surround the hospital to keep people inside it safe … they faced attacks before by unknown guys ….

The emergency hall full with wounded people … always there is less in no. of doctors and medical equipment and so many people die because doctors can't save them with these poor equipment ..

Most of injuring people bombs or shooting …. So many of families crying to lose member of them.

I was waiting someone in the archive of the hospital to provide me with details when I saw an old lady with two young men crying and shouting, they were looking for one of the wounded people by bomb… the doctor was so busy to answer her and he couldn't recognize who's her son… she get in the hall and looking for her son like a crazy till she find him lying on floor and bleeding till death …

Oh God! It was the worst day in my life to see those people dying so easily … I got the paper after hours of pain and crying to see those innocent people suffering …pray to God to keep all safe and well.

It's one of biggest hospitals in Baghdad which receive so many cases everyday!! How about others!

Regards

No comments: